'Radio Red' Under Armour Magnetico Pro Boots Released
Under Armour today launched a bold red colorway for its Magnetico Pro football boot model. It's set to be worn by the likes of Alexander-Arnold, Tah and Xhaka.
Under Armour Magnetico Pro - Radio Red / Radio Red / Black
This is the Under Armour Magnetico cleat in red and black.
The new Under Armour Magnetico Pro is predominantly red ('Radio Red') with a black collar lining and black brandings. Similar to what Adidas and Nike have been doing for their respective World Cup offerings, the Under Armour Magnetico has an eye-catching iridescent sole plate finish.
UA Magnetico Pro - Features
- UA FormTrue technology upper flexes under pressure for stability at high speeds
- An internal layer of flexible, auxetic material molds around the foot for a precise, glove-like fit
- Form-fitting toe box is incredibly soft for unmatched touch & feel
- Ultra-responsive, Charged Cushioning footbed
- Innovative soleplate provides a lightweight chassis that enhances the foot’s natural ability to accelerate, dart in any direction & flex where necessary
- Combination of bladed & round, conical studs for optimum traction
- Price: USD 220 (EUR 220, GBP 180)
- Release date: 24 August, 2018
What do you think of the new Under Armour Magnetico paint job? Drop us a line below, and check out the Boot Calendar for all boot leaks and releases.