Classy Rose Gold Puma Future 'Road to Glory Pack' Boots Revealed
Puma's latest limited-edition colorway for the Future introduces a classy look in gold and black, which will be exclusively seen during Boxing Day.
Puma Future - Rose Gold / Black
This image shows the new Road to Glory Pack Puma Future 2.1 boot.
Possibly one of the most stunning Puma boots of the year, the Future Road to Glory Pack edition is split between black and rose gold. The instep is mostly black, while the side and heel of the boot is rose gold.
Puma Future 2.1 Netfit Road to Glory Pack - Features
- Form-fitting textile upper with updated shape and new extra layers for more ball control
- Knitted sock for snug ankle fit
- Netfit lacing system for multiple lacing options and optimal fit
- Lightweight Pebax outsole with mix of conical and bladed studs
- Price: USD 220 (EUR 200, GBP 170)
- Colorway: Rose Gold / Black
- Release date: December 26, 2018
Premier League players Lallana, Kompany and Lovren will lace up in the Puma Future Road to Glory Pack cleats during Boxing Day.
Let's hear your thoughts on the Road to Glory Pack Puma Future boots in the comments below.