Next-Gen Puma ONE 20 Boots Released - Spark Pack
Today's Puma Spark pack launch includes the first on-pitch colorway of the latest generation of the Puma ONE, ONE 20.1.
Puma ONE 20.1 - Yellow / Puma Black / Orange
This picture shows the next-gen Puma ONE debut soccer cleat.
The Puma ONE 20 debut boots introduce a bold design in yellow and black.
This Puma ONE 20 was launched as part of the "Spark pack" which, unlike the Flash pack, includes colorways for both Puma silos.
Tech-wise, the next-gen Puma ONE 20 boots appear to be largely the same as the current generation: they once again feature a leather panel on the instep, while the rear and outside of the shoe has a synthetic material.
Puma ONE 20.1 'Spark Pack' - Features
- evoKNIT: PUMA’s knitted design and seamless technology for lightweight, breathable, form-fitting comfort and the ultimate ergonomic fit
- Low boot silhouette
- Slip-on construction
- K-leather upper with an evoKNIT sock and SPRINTWEB technology
- Lightweight and reactive RAPIDSPRINT outsole with external heel counter
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Price: €200
- Colorway: Yellow / Puma Black / Orange
- Release date: 16 January 2020
Do you like the debut edition of the new-gen Puma ONE? Comment below, and check out the Boot Calendar for more.