Stunning Nike Mercurial 2022 Black Pack Boots Leaked
The new 2022 Nike Black Pack football boots collection will bring us a stylish Nike Mercurial Superfly soccer cleat.
Nike Mercurial 2021 'Black Pack' - Black / Metallic Gold / Metallic Silver
The 2022 Black Pack Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 'Black Pack' football shoes combine a black base with Metallic Golden and Metallic Silver. The official color combo is "Black / Metallic Gold / Metallic Silver".
Just as all other Nike Mercurial 2022 football boots like the Blueprint edition, the new Nike 2022 Mercurial boots come with an updated visual design.
As part of the Black Pack, only small elements feature non-black colors.
The new 2022 Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 Elite Black Pack boots are exactly the same as all colorways released thus far tech-wise.
Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 '2022 #1 Black Pack' - Features
- Flyknit construction covers your foot in stretchy yarns for a lightweight, sock-like fit
- The forefoot plate features a Nike Aerotrak zone with grooves for explosive acceleration
- Chevron studs provide superior traction with every step
- NikeGrip technology on the insole helps prevent your foot from sliding inside your boot
- All Conditions Control (ACC) finish is designed for reliable touch in wet and dry weather
- Price: USD 300 (EUR 290, GBP 250)
- Colorway: Black / Metallic Gold / Metallic Silver
- Release date: January 2022
The Nike Mercurial 2021 football boots from the new 'Black Pack' collection are set to be available from late January 2022, retailing at USD 300 (EUR 290, GBP 250).
Do you like the new Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 football boots from the 2022 Black Pack? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below the article, and browse the Boot Calendar for all Nike football boot releases and leaks.