White / Blue Adidas Predator Edge 2022 Boots Leaked
Update: The first pictures of the high-end version of the Adidas Predator Edge "Diamond Edge Pack" football boots have been leaked. Thanks to Danial Roberts.
Today's leak shows a white and blue paint job, that is set to be launched in mid-April, 2022.
Adidas Predator Edge "Diamond Edge" Pack - White / Hi-Res Blue
This image shows the new Adidas Predator Edge football boots in 'White / Hi-Res Blue'.
The new Predator Edge Diamond Edge soccer cleats from Adidas introduce a clean look in white all brandings as well as the 3D structure at the front of the boots coated in blue.
Adidas Predator Edge+ Diamond Edge - Features
- Facetfit Collar: Premium 2 piece laceless Primeknit collar delivers a highly adaptive fit, secure lock down and easy step in
- Facetframe: A newly developed split tooling delivers stability, highly efficient transition and dynamic traction
- Power Facet: Weighted forefoot piece that redistributes weight toward the front of the shoe, optimizing power transfer when striking the ball
- Primeknit upper: Premium brand material that provides a highly comfortable and adaptive fit
- Zone Skin: Strategically positioned ribs are engineered to assist in all aspects of boot to ball contact
- Zone Skin: The rubber ribs applied across the instep and toe box are engineered to enhance swerve and power transfer to the ball
- Firm Ground Outsole: Outsole and stud configuration are optimized for use on firm ground (dry natural grass)
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230)
- Colorway: White / Hi-Res Blue
- Release date: April 2022
The Adidas Predator Diamond Edge Pack football boots launch in April 2022.
Let's hear your thoughts on the latest leaked Adidas Predator Edge football boots below.