Adidas Copa Sense 2022 'Shadowportal' Black Pack Boots Released
The 22-23 Black Pack edition of the Adidas Copa Sense boots, the 'Shadowportal' edition, was released today. It is part of the Shadowportal Pack..
Adidas Copa Sense 'Shadowportal' - Black/Solar Red/Solar Green
This image shows the Adidas 'Shadowportal' Copa soccer cleats.
The 'Black/Solar Red/Solar Green' Adidas Copa Sense boots have the same colors as the Predator and X of the Shadowportal pack. They combine a black base with red logos and detailing, Solar Green accents can be found in the inner area.
The 2022 Black Pack Adidas Copa Sense football shoes from the new 'Shadowportal' pack are identical to the launch edition tech-wise.
Adidas Copa Sense 'Shadowportal' - Features
- Completely revamped from previous generation
- Laceless (+) and laces (.1) versions
- K-Leather forefoot: Premium k-leather in the forefoot for supreme comfort and feel
- U-throat collar constructions allows for ease of entry for all foot types.
- Sensepods: Foam pods anatomically placed around the heel creating a hyperanatomical fit by filling the k-leather in the forefoot
- Touchpods: Foam poads on lateral and medial side provide better ball control
- New sole plate
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230)
- Colorway: Black/Solar Red/Solar Green
- Release date: 21 July 2022
The Adidas Copa Sense cleats from the new 'Shadowportal' collection are available since 21 July 2022, retailing at USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230).
Let's hear your thoughts on the new black pack Adidas Copa Sense football shoes below.