Never Released: Orange Nike Premier League 21-22 'Snow' Ball 'Leaked'
Nike have designed an orange version of their comic-inspired 2021-2022 Premier League Winter ball, we can leak.
In the 2021-2022 season, Nike launched three different official Premier League footballs.
Nike Premier League 21-22 'Prototype/Winter' Ball - Orange/Racer Blue/Yellow/White
The orange 2021-2022 Premier League ball has the same design as the 'Hi-Vis' winter ball just with orange as the main color instead of yellow.
The reason for Nike having designed an orange Premier League ball is possibly simple. It appears to be made for visibility in snowy conditions - The ball would have been used in a Premier League match with snow covering the pitch.
The snow ball was not needed in any match
In terms of tech, the orange Premier League ball is identical to the other three that have been used last season.
Orange Nike Flight Premier League 21-22 Ball - Features
- Possibly designed for snowy conditions
- Signature Premier League graphics
- Revolutionary design developed over 8 years and 1,700 hours of testing
- Nike Aerowsculpt molded grooves produce 30% truer flight compared to 19-20 Merlin
- 3D-printed ink fine tunes ball flight and enhances boot contact
- All Conditions Control (ACC) adds a grippy texture for consistent touch in wet and dry weather
- Price: £125
- Colorway: Orange/Racer Blue/Yellow/White
- Release date: Never
What do you think about Nike having created an orange Premier League football? Comment below.