New Balance 2022 World Cup Boots Pack Released - Headline Taker
New Balance today revealed their collection for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar - introducing the New Balance "Headline Taker" 2022 World Cup soccer cleats collection.
New Balance 2022 World Cup Boots Collection - Headline Taker
The new 2022 World Cup cleats pack by New Balance boasts modern designs and colors. Both the New Balance Furon and Tekela combine the same colors but mix them differently.
The "Headline Taker" New Balance Furon v7 2022 World Cup cleats combine bright blue (“Bright Lapis”) with black, silver, and high-vis yellow ("Hi Lite") applications.
The "Headline Taker" New Balance Tekela v4 2022 World Cup cleats are silver with black, bright blue, and high-vis yellow.
Tech-wise, both boots are identical to the launch editions released last summer. The New Balance Furon v7 is made for speed, while the New Balance Tekela is made for control.
New Balance Furon v7 'Headline Taker 2022 World Cup' - Bright Lapis/Silver/Black
Check out the new New Balance Furon v7 cleats from the 'Headline Taker 2022 World Cup' collection below.
New Balance Furon v7 '2022 World Cup' - Features
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Nylon outsole designed specifically for firm ground use
- Chevron stud configuration
- Off-set lacing with cored-out canopy to increase strike zone and provide lockdown
- Hypoknit mesh collar for a lightweight and breathable feel
- 3D tongue tab for added grip
- Flying NB wrap-around logo with multi-tone heel graphic
- Weight: 170 grams (6 oz)
- Price: £180 (€210)
- Colorway: Bright Lapis/Silver/Black
- Release date: 17 October 2022
New Balance Tekela v4 'Headline Taker' - Silver/Black/Bright Lapis
Here are the new New Balance 'Headline Taker' Tekela v4 boots.
The New Balance Tekela v4 football shoes from the new 'Headline Taker' pack are exactly the same as all colorways released thus far in terms of tech.
New Balance Tekela v4 'Headline Taker' - Features
- Full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture and weight to bring you closer to the ball
- Laceless closure for secure lockdown and stability
- 3D knit collar for grip and ease of entry
- Seam-free off-set instep zone for lockdown and reduced pressure
- Lightweight nylon outsole with organic spike texture in the midfoot, designed for use on firm ground
- Multi-directional conical stud configuration
- TPU angled rim studs at the forefoot provide support for lightening fast turns
- Directional heel lining for added lockdown
- Multi-tone heel graphic and NB logo with oversized N logo on lateral side
- Data-driven 3D print and emboss details on lateral and medial sides
- Weight:202.6 grams (7.1 oz)
- Price: £180 (€210)
- Colorway: Silver/Black/Bright Lapis
The new New Balance Tekela Headline Taker boots are available for £180 (€210).
What do you think of the New Balance 2022 World Cup football boots? Let us know in the comments below, and have a look at the Boot Calendar for all the latest Adidas, Nike, Puma, and New Balance cleats.