10-Years Nike Hypervenom Anniversary: New Nike Phantom GX 'Black Pack' 2023 Boots Released
The first black pack colorway of the Nike Phantom GX football boots was launched today, Monday, 16 January 2023. Albeit not officially mentioned, it might draw inspiration from the 10-year-old Nike Hypervenom football boots.
The similarities to the Hypervenom could be also a coincidence
The Nike Phantom GX 2023 Black Pack soccer cleats are the first black edition of the Nike Phantom GX. There are NO special colorway.
We have no info on a direct remake of the Hypervenom
We have no info about a remake of the original Nike Hypervenom 2013 boots yet.
Nike Phantom GX 'Black Pack' - Black/Summit White/Dark Smoke Grey
Check out the new Nike Phantom GX football boots in black/summit white/dark smoke grey below.
The new Nike Phantom GX Black Pack soccer cleats have a dark but not totally blackout design. Instead, they combine Black with dark grey, white, and orange.
The orange could celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the Hypervenom
What is particularly interesting is the inside of the cleats. They reveal orange, possibly inspired by the Nike Hypervenom Phantom. The Nike Hypervenom Phantom was launched in 2013 - 10 years ago.
So far, we can only guess if it is a wanted tribute or a coincidence.
For the nerds. Officially, the colors are 'Black/Summit White/Dark Smoke Grey'. Yes, there are no hints of orange in the official colorway visible.
Looking at features, the black/summit white/dark smoke grey Nike Phantom GX 'Black Pack' boots are identical to the first edition.
Nike Phantom GX 'Black Pack' - Features
- Successor of Nike Phantom GT
- Made for passing control and shot accuracy
- Two Models: Collared with lace cover, low-cut with a small lace area
- Nike Gripknit: - sticky material that provides better touch to the ball
- Nike Ghost Lacing System: Total lace cover (collared version), upper covers first two laces (low-cut version)
- Asymmetry in the collar and heel provides comfort
- Flyknit collar
- Outsole: Tri-star studs (the highest number and biggest variety of any Nike cleat)
- Price: USD 250 (EUR 240, GBP 190)
- Colorway: Black/Summit White/Dark Smoke Grey
- Release date: 16 January 2023
The Nike Phantom GX soccer boots from the new 'Black Pack' pack are set to be available since 16 January 2023, retailing at USD 250 (EUR 240, GBP 190).
Hypervenom Tribute? Let's hear your thoughts on the Nike 'Black Pack' Phantom GX cleats below.