Nike Mercurial Mbappé 2022 World Cup Boots Released
Update: The Nike France edition Mercurial football boot worn by Kylian Mbappé is a special-edition release from Nike. They are set to be available to buy from December 4, 2022. It remains to be seen how many pairs Nike have produced.
Kylian Mbappé was pictured wearing a special-edition pair of Nike Mercurial boots in training on December 1 2022, as reported by @footpack.
Nike Zoom Mercurial Superfly 9 Elite KM 2022 World Cup Boots - "France Edition"
Based on the regular 2022 World Cup Nike Mercurial Superfly cleats, the 'Mbappé' edition features the colors of the French flag on the back of the sole plate. It's based on the 'Elite Generation' colorway.
Other changes include all the Mercurial logos being replaced by a Mbappé Mercurial branding, a special France insole, and a special bag.
Tech-wise, the Nike Mercurial Mbappé France 2022 World Cup soccer cleats are the same as regular editions.
Nike Zoom Mercurial 2022 'Mbappe 2022 World Cup' - Features
- Kylian Mbappé's signature football boot for knockout phase
- Special Mbappé bradings
- France flag detailing
- Same as regular colorway tech-wise
- All-new, football-specific 3/4 Zoom Air unit in the plate
- All-New Vaporposite+ upper for increased ball control
- Redone Nike Flyknit upper
- Tri-star studs provide multi-directional traction, toe-off center studs offer traction during explosive starts.
- Available as Superfly (high-cut) & Vapor (low-cut) versions
- Price: USD 300 (EUR 300, GBP 260)
- Release date: 4 December 2022
Nike's special Mbappe Zoom Mercurial football boots are set to be available from 4 December 2022, retailing at USD 300 (EUR 300, GBP 260).
It will be interesting to see whether other players from other teams will receive similar special-edition boots. We don't think so.
Do you like this Mbappé customization of the 'Elite Generation' Nike Mercurial Superfly? Comment below.