New Balance 'Dizzy Heights' Boots Pack Released - First 2023 On-Pitch Collection
New Balance today launched the first on-pitch soccer cleats collection of 2023. It is called the 'Dizzy Heights' pack.
Practically all New Balance athletes will wear the New Balance 'Dizzy Heights' soccer cleats - male players Raheem Sterling, Harvey Elliott, Eberechi Eze, Timothy Weah, and Sadio Mané, as well as female players Claudia Zornoza, Sheila Garcia, and Tatiana Pinto. Arsenal's Bukayo Saka will stay with his brand-new signature boots.
New Balance Dizzy Heights Soccer Cleats Pack
The New Balance Dizzy Heights football boots pack arrives in a vibrant neon dragonfly and chloro green colorway for the Furon and Tekela, while the classic 442 has a white main color.
Tech-wise, all boots of the first New Balance 2023 on-pitch collection are the same as for previous packs.
New Balance Dizzy Heights Furon v7 - Neon Dragonfly/Black/Chloro Green
Worn by the likeds of Mané and Sterling, New Balance's speed boots greatly fits the bold colors of the Dizzy Heights pack.
New Balance Furon v7 - Features
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Nylon outsole designed specifically for firm ground use
- Unique stud configuration for dynamic movement
- Off-set lacing with cored-out canopy to increase strike zone and provide lockdown
- Hypoknit mesh collar for a lightweight and breathable feel
- 3D tongue tab for added grip
New Balance Tekela v4 - Neon Dragonfly/Black/Chloro Green
The New Balance Tekela v4 is the brand's touch and control silo. It has one of the most special looks of any boots on the market in 2023, mainly due to its unique collar.
New Balance Dizzy Heights Tekela v4 - Features
- Full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture and weight to bring you closer to the ball
- Laceless closure and directional heel lining for secure lockdown and stability
- 3D knit collar for grip and ease of entry
- Seam-free off-set instep zone for lockdown and reduced pressure
- Lightweight nylon outsole with organic spike texture in the midfoot, designed for use on firm ground
- Multi-directional conical stud configuration
- TPU angled rim studs at the forefoot provide support for lightning-fast turns
New Balance Dizzy Heights 442 v2 - White/Black/Neon Dragonfly/Chloro Green
The New Balance Dizzy Heights 442 has a more classic white upper, with both Neon Dragonfly and Chloro Green only used for detailing. The NB 442 soccer boots are not worn by any famous players.
New Balance 442 v2 - Features
- Upper with revised stitching pattern and double row stitching for a premium feel and unparalleled comfort
- Premium leather upper in gold color for this limited edition
- Elite level nylon plate that meets modern high performance requirements
- Cleated shoes specifically designed for hard surfaces
- Grippy synthetic suede lining for better foot feel, comfort and performance
- Functional tongue
- Supportive internal padding for better fit and effortless comfort
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Design with a blend of classic and modern New Balance branding
- Fast, tapered silhouette for a progressive looks
The New Balance Dizzy Heights cleats retail at 220 Euro (220 USD, 190 GBP) for the top models. The modern-classic New Balance 442 v2 football shoes are available for around 95 Euro.
Do you like the first New Balance main collection of 2023? Comment below.