Adidas Launch the X Crazyfast Signature Messi 'Infinito'
Messi continues his scintillating form with 9 goals in 6 games since joining Inter Miami. And his latest goal, scored against Philadelphia Union, came in his latest pair of signature boots from adidas, the X Crazyfast Messi 'Infinito'. The Adidas X Crazyfast Messi 'Infinito' was released today, confirming our leaks.
Adidas X Crazyfast 'Infinito Messi' - Silver Metallic / Bliss Blue / Black
Here are the new adidas X Crazyfast Messi 'Infinito' boots.
The Adidas X Crazyfast Messi 'Infinito' comes in a “Silver Met/Bliss Blue/Core Black” colorway that sees the speed silo wrapped out in a silver-chrome look, with hits of blue in the branding and laces nodding to Messi’s Argentinian roots.
Update: Messi has been spotted wearing the yet-to-be-released X Crazyfast signature boots in the latest Inter Miami training session. They are set to be launched on Thursday, 17 August 2023.
In terms of tech, the new Adidas X Crazyfast.1 Infinito Messi soccer boots are the same as the launch edition. Messi is extremely likely, of course, to wear a version with at least some modifications.
Adidas X Crazyfast 'Infinito Messi' - Features
- Successor of the Adidas X Speedportal
- Laces (.1) variant only, no laceless version
- Messi's first signature cleats for 2023-24 season
- Aeropacity Speedskin: Single layer monomesh covered by purposefully placed double layer of low opacity TPU film for stability & comfort
- Aerocage: Engineered lining skeleton for ideal support and stability, considered cutouts for better fit & lightweight performance
- Aeroplate: New lightweight tooling inlay
- Weight reduction vs. X22 (-5g)
- Increased sustainability standard (64% bio based)
- Dynamic Double Branding: Fast double branding on forefoot, textured stripe execution, lighter look and improved haptic and performance
- Price: 270 USD (around EUR 240, GBP 200)
- Colorway: Silver Metallic / Bliss Blue / Black
- Release date: Thursday, 17 August 2023
The new Adidas X Messi 2023 cleats are available from Thursday, 17 August 2023, retailing at 270 USD (around EUR 240, GBP 200).
Let's hear your thoughts on Messi's first Adidas X Crazyfast signature football boots in the comments down below.