Puma 'Pursuit' 2023 Boots Pack Released - Last of 22-23 Season, Shown off By Injured Neymar Who Will Never Wear Them
Puma today launched their last pack of the 2022-2023 season, called the 'Pursuit' pack.
Neymar will miss the rest of the season with an injury
Strangely, Puma use Neymar as one of the players to promote the Pursuit Pack, and this despite the Brazilian missing out on the rest of the 2022-2023 season with an ankle injury. The same already happened with Neymar's signature Creativity boots, which were just launched a few days after Neymar's injury.
Puma 2023 Pursuit Soccer Cleats Pack
The 'Pursuit Pack' soccer cleats feature two new color schemes, with the Future Ultimate in “Fast Yellow/Puma Black/Electric Peppermint” and the Ultra Ultimate in “Electric Peppermint/Puma White/Fast Yellow”.
Puma Future Ultimate 'Pursuit' - Fast Yellow / Puma Black / Electric Peppermint
This image shows the new Puma Future 2023 boots in 'Fast Yellow / Black/ Electric Peppermint'.
The Future Ultimate is mainly fluo-yellow, with an electric peppermint on the upper.
Puma Future 2023 'Pursuit' - Features
- Successor of Puma Future Z 1.4
- Even more adaptive and supportive FUZIONFIT360 upper, which combines dual mesh, stretchy knit, and supplemental PWRTAPE for support
- 3D textures at key contact zones for grip and ball control
- Stable at heel and flexible at forefoot thanks to the Dynamic Motion System outsole for traction and agility
- Low boot
- Price: 220 USD (200 GBP / 220 Euro)
- Colorway: Fast Yellow / Puma Black / Electric Peppermint
The Puma 'Pursuit' Future Ultimate soccer boots are available for 220 USD (200 GBP / 220 Euro).
Puma Ultra Ultimate - Electric Peppermint / White / Fast Yellow
Check out the new Puma Ultra Ultimate boots in electric peppermint / white / fast yellow below.
The new Puma Ultra Ultimate boots from the Pursuit collection invert the color scheme, with electric peppermint taking a more prominent role and the fast yellow acting as a supporting accent.
Puma Ultra Ultimate - Features
- ULTRAWEAVE: Ultra-light, engineered fabric with a structured, 4-way stretch that reduces weight and friction. Built for athletes looking to increase speed and strength
- PWRPRINT: Technology designed to provide stability and support on the micro level
- Lightweight ULTRAWEAVE woven upper
- Dual-density SPEEDPLATE outsole for rapid propulsion
- FG/AG:' Firm Ground/Artificial Ground
- Removable insole
- Price: 240 Euro (205 Pound)
- Colorway: Electric Peppermint / White / Fast Yellow
The new Puma Pursuit pack boots are available since Thursday, 30 March 2023.
What do you think of Neymar promoting boots he won't' wear? Let's also hear your thoughts on the new Puma Pursuit Pack boots in the comments below.