"Shining" Mizuno Morelia Neo III Beta Boots Released
Mizuno have just launched the latest "Shining" colourway of their Morelia Neo III Beta boot.
Mizuno Morelia Neo III Beta - “White/Hologram/Cool Gray”
This picture shows the new Mizuno Morelia Neo III Beta football shoes in '“White/Hologram/Cool Gray” '.
The new look suits the boot's profile as an option built for speed players, with the light tones reflecting the Mizuno Morelia Neo III Beta's lightweight properties. The golden-yellow section visible through the soleplate and heel frame prove a flash of colour and an iridescent finish is tastefully applied to the Runbird logo.
The new Morelia Neo III Beta boots from Mizuno are identical to the launch edition tech-wise.
Mizuno Morelia Neo III Beta - Features
- Made in Japan
- Designed for lightweight, flexibility and touch with a barefoot feel
- Kangaroo leather upper
- Barefoot Knit & Beta Mesh: Mesh collar design without traditional tongue
- Reinforced sole with a material that makes it fast and reactive
- Lightweight materials from the upper to the sole
- Perfect for technical and fast players
- Colorway: “White/Hologram/Cool Gray”
What do you think of the new Mizuno Morelia Neo III Beta football boots? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below the article, and have a look at the Boot Calendar for all Mizuno football boot releases and leaks.