Bellingham Debuts Special 1994-Inspired Next-Gen Adidas Predator Launch Edition
Update: Bellingham debuted the unreleased Adidas Predator 2024 football boots in the Champions League vs Napoli. But not only that - the boots will certainly also be available to buy.
The Adidas Predator 2024 football boots worn by Bellingham are a tribute to the original Adidas Predator released almost 30 years ago, in 1994. They come with a special upper similar to the first-ever Predator. The launch date is probably Friday, 1 December 2023. The boots are surely a limited edition. According to the football store Pro: Direct, they are coming "very soon." They are called "Launch Edition" by the store.
Jude Bellingham has once again trained in the next-generation Adidas Predator 2024 football boots.
Bellingham Wears (Custom?) Black/Pinkish Red Next-Gen Adidas Predator Football Boots
Bellingham laced up in a black, white, and pinkish-red colorway of the next-generation Adidas Predator 2024 soccer cleats.
What is most impressive about the next-generation Adidas Predator 2024 soccer cleats are the fold-over tongue and the big logo Predator sole plate.
The boots worn by Bellingham are not the launch colorway and also not a regular colorway, according to Footy Headlines info. Instead, they are most likely a Bellingham-exclusive paint job.
The next-generation Adidas Predator 2024 football boots bring back the fold-over tongue, which was a popular feature of the most iconic Predator range in the 1990s and 2000s.
Adidas Predator Elite Bellingham - Features
- Bellingham-exclusive colorway
- Successor of Adidas Predator Accuracy
- 3 Versions: Laceless (no tongue), laces, and laces tongue
- STRIKESKIN TECHNOLOGY & HYBRIDTOUCH 2.0: Rubber fins strategically placed in the striking area for increased grip and precise shot-making
- RETURN OF THE FOLDOVER TONGUE (laces only): Synthetic suede material for a soft haptic and a tongue strap for additional lockdown
- CONTROLFRAME 2.0 Outsole: Lightweight full-length tooling with an external heel counter for dynamic traction and stability
- Colorway: Black/White/Pinkish-Red
- Likely not available to buy
The colorway worn by Bellingham will likely not be available in the market.
What are your thoughts on the new Predator 2024 boots? Do you think they will live up to the hype? Let us know in the comments below.