New Balance Tekela v4 'Paisley' Harvey Elliott Signature Boots Released
New Balance officially launches a new signature boot for Harvey Elliott with a design inspired by the Liverpool midfielder's close bond with his dog Paisley, so the boot will be called the name "Paisley"
During Liverpool's recent training session, we spotted Harvey Elliott wearing a new colorway of the New Balance Tekela v4, which is said to be the signature shoe for Elliott. Thanks to @bootsclub for the close-up image of the boots.
New Balance Tekela v4 'Paisley' Elliott signature - Red/Black/Silver
Check out the new New Balance Tekela v4 Elliott signature boots in red/black/silver below.
The New Balance Tekela v4 'Paisley' Elliott signature boots have a main color of red with unique white bone motifs near the heel. The sole of the shoe also features black bone motifs.
The heel of the left shoe has the symbol 'HE19', which stands for Harvey Elliott and his Liverpool shirt number 19, while the heel of the right shoe has a graphic of Elliott's dog and his name 'Paisley'.
Talking more about the boot’s design, Elliott said:
I wanted butterflies on my boot, and they were able to put that in on the insoles. There’s a few little quotations that they’ve been able to put in here and there – they’ve put dog bones all around my boots and underneath my boot as well, and then in the New Balance logo, they’ve put my logo, the HE19, which is a big part as well. They’re all the small details that maybe won’t be seen from afar, but for me, I can see every detail of it and every detail I’ve asked for they’ve been able to deliver it, and put it in the boot.
New Balance's 'Red/Black/Silver' Tekela v4 Elliott signature soccer boots is New Balance's second signature shoe for Elliot, following the first Furon v6+ 'Diamond Cuts Sharper' shoe in early 2022.
Looking at tech, the New Balance Tekela v4 Elliott signature 'Red/Black/Silver' are identical to the inaugural edition.
New Balance Tekela v4 Elliott signature - Features
- Full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture and weight to bring you closer to the ball
- Laceless closure for secure lockdown and stability
- 3D knit collar for grip and ease of entry
- Seam-free off-set instep zone for lockdown and reduced pressure
- Lightweight nylon outsole with organic spike texture in the midfoot, designed for use on firm ground
- Multi-directional conical stud configuration
- TPU angled rim studs at the forefoot provide support for lightening fast turns
- Directional heel lining for added lockdown
- Multi-tone heel graphic and NB logo with oversized N logo on lateral side
- Data-driven 3D print and emboss details on lateral and medial sides
- Weight: 202.6 grams (7.1 oz)
- Price: £180 (€210)
- Colorway: Red/Black/Silver
The new New Balance Tekela v4 Elliott signature boots are available for £180 (€210).
Let's hear your thoughts on the new Tekela v4 Elliott signature soccer boots from New Balance below.