Exclusive: Nike to Release Air Max Mercurial Boots in 2024
Nike will merge one of their most popular football boot with one of their most popular sneakers - the Nike Mercurial with the Nike Air Max. This can be exclusively leaked by Footy Headlines.
Nike Mercurial Air Zoom 'Air Max'
The new Nike Mercurial 'Air Max' cleats combine the current Nike Mercurial Air Zoom soccer cleats with the iconic Nike Air Max sneaker.
Previously, in 2016, Nike launched the Revolution collection, which features Nike Mercurial shoes inspired by the iconic Nike Air Max 90.
Nike Mercurial Air Max concept
Without knowing that Nike have them in the pipeline, concept designer @adie.px imagined Nike Mercurial x Air Max Plus boots. Footy Headlines have information that the Nike Mercurial Air Max boots will have a similar design.
The new Zoom Mercurial 'Air Max' boots will be similar but likely not identical to the regular releases. The upper could differ.
Nike Zoom Mercurial 2024 'Air Max' - Features
- Special Air Max x Mercurial football boots
- All-new, football-specific 3/4 Zoom Air unit in the plate
- All-New Vaporposite+ upper for increased ball control
- Redone Nike Flyknit upper
- Tri-star studs provide multi-directional traction, toe-off center studs offer traction during explosive starts.
- Available as Superfly (high-cut) & Vapor (low-cut) versions
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 275, GBP 230)
- Colorway: No Infomation
- Release date: January 2024
The new Nike Mercurial Air Max boots will be launched in January 2024, retailing at around USD 275 (EUR 275, GBP 230).
Do you like that Nike combine the Mercurial football boots and iconic Air Max sneaker? Comment below, and have a look at the Boot Calendar for all Nike football boot releases and leaks.