Black / Yellow Adidas Copa 19+ 'Exhibit Pack' Boots Released
The laceless Adidas Copa 19+ cleats have received their third major colorway update as part of the 'Exhibit Pack'. The boots will be worn mostly by Paulo Dybala and are already available to buy.
Adidas Copa 19+ - Core Black / Solar Yellow
This image shows the Exhibit Adidas Copa 19+ football boot.
An eye-catching design, the new Adidas Copa 19+ cleats are black, fading towards 'solar yellow' in the back. The 3 Stripes, which sit on the inside of the black and yellow Adidas Copa 2019 cleats, are black with a yellow outline. Part of the sole plate is also yellow.
The first laceless rendition of the Adidas Copa, the 19+ boasts the brand-new 'Fusionskin' that meshes leather and synthetic to combine the two materials' positive features.
Adidas Copa 19+ Exhibit Pack - Features
- Laceless design
- Fusionskin K leather soft, seamless upper
- Monotongue construction for sock like fit
- Internal foam pads and molded sock liner for enhanced cushioning
- Firm ground outsole with rotational studs to optimize touch
- Colorway: Black / Solar Yellow
- Price: USD 275 (GBP 210, EUR 250)
- Release Date: January 19, 2019
Let's hear your thoughts on the black and yellow Adidas Copa 19+ soccer cleats in the comments below!