Next-Gen Adidas Predator Edge Boots Released
Update: Adidas have officially launched the new-gen Predator Edge, alongside new colorways for the Copa Sense and X Speedflow as part of the 'Sapphire Edge' pack.
The Adidas Predator Edge comes in three different top-tier versions, Edge+, Edge.1 and Edge.1 Low - these last ones were actually worn by Dortmund youngster Jude Bellingham prior to launch.
The Adidas Predator Edge football boots not only have the same colors but also similar brandings & "lethal zones" as the Adidas Predator LZ launch boots from 10 years ago.
Adidas Predator Edge - Hi-Res Blue / Turbo / Hi-Res Blue
Check out the new Adidas Predator Edge boots in hi-res blue / turbo / hi-res blue below.
Adidas' 'Hi-Res Blue / Turbo / Hi-Res Blue' Predator Edge boots have a modern and striking look. They combine a blue base with striking red logos and applications.
the Adidas Predator Edge cleats have a similar concept as the Predator LZ from 2012
The Three Stripes sit vertically on the rear part of the Predator Edge. In fact, the colorway reminds us of the Adidas Predator Lethal Zones football boots from 2012.
The official colors are "Hi-Res Blue / Turbo / Hi-Res Blue".
Tech-wise, the Adidas Predator Edge cleats have a similar concept as the Predator LZ. They also feature different zones in the upper "to give you the edge".
The Adidas Predator Edge has a new Zone Skin upper with four distinct ribbed sections designed to optimize swerve, power, control, and dribbling.
The sole (plate) was heavily updated. The external heel counter is gone, and the plate appears more robust than the old one.
Adidas Predator Edge - Features
- Facetfit Collar: Premium 2 piece laceless Primeknit collar delivers a highly adaptive fit, secure lock down and easy step in
- Facetframe: A newly developed split tooling delivers stability, highly efficient transition and dynamic traction
- Power Facet: Weighted forefoot piece that redistributes weight toward the front of the shoe, optimizing power transfer when striking the ball
- Primeknit upper: Premium brand material that provides a highly comfortable and adaptive fit
- Zone Skin: Strategically positioned ribs are engineered to assist in all aspects of boot to ball contact
- Zone Skin: The rubber ribs applied across the instep and toe box are engineered to enhance swerve and power transfer to the ball
- Firm Ground Outsole: Outsole and stud configuration are optimized for use on firm ground (dry natural grass)
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230)
- Colorway: Hi-Res Blue / Turbo / Hi-Res Blue
- Release date: 25 January 2022
Predator Edge .1
Predator Edge .1 Low
Adidas' new Predator Edge boots are set to be available from 25 January 2022, retailing at USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230).
What do you think of the new Predator Edge cleats from Adidas? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below the article, and have a look at the Boot Calendar for all upcoming and released Adidas cleats.