Adidas Predator Edge 'Euro Dream' 2022 Boots Leaked - Inspired by 2002 Champagne Predator Mania
Images of a stunning new Adidas Predator Edge boots colorway were leaked (big thanks to Nike Pro). They are called "Euro Dream/Impossible Dream" and will be launched at the end of this month.
The Adidas 'Euro Dream' Predator Edge soccer boots are designed for the UEFA Euro 2022 Women's Euro. They might be also worn by Men's players.
They are designed for the Women's Euro but might be also worn by male athletes in the Champions League final
The Adidas Predator Edge football boots from the Euro Dream pack have been called Impossible Dream/Euro Dream in presentations by Adidas. There might be even another, third name for them.
There will be a Predator Accelerator remake in a very similar colorway as part of the collection.
Adidas Predator Edge 'Euro Dream' - Off White/Vivid Red/Gold Metallic
Check out the new Adidas Predator Edge football boots in off white/vivid red/gold metallic below.
The Adidas 'Euro Dream' Predator Edge boots have a classy design in off-white, red, and gold metallic. It is our favorite colorway of the Predator Edge so far.
The colorway likely draws inspiration from the Champagne Adidas Predator Mania cleats from 2002.
The Adidas Predator Edge boots from the Euro Dream collection are identical to the launch edition tech-wise.
Adidas Edge Predator 'Impossible Dream' - Features
- Facetfit Collar: Premium 2 piece laceless Primeknit collar delivers a highly adaptive fit, secure lock down and easy step in
- Facetframe: A newly developed split tooling delivers stability, highly efficient transition and dynamic traction
- Power Facet: Weighted forefoot piece that redistributes weight toward the front of the shoe, optimizing power transfer when striking the ball
- Primeknit upper: Premium brand material that provides a highly comfortable and adaptive fit
- Zone Skin: Strategically positioned ribs are engineered to assist in all aspects of boot to ball contact
- Zone Skin: The rubber ribs applied across the instep and toe box are engineered to enhance swerve and power transfer to the ball
- Firm Ground Outsole: Outsole and stud configuration are optimized for use on firm ground (dry natural grass)
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230)
- Colorway: Off White/Vivid Red/Gold Metallic
- Release date: May 2022
Adidas' new off-white Predator Edge cleats are set to be available from May 2022, retailing at USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230).
Do you like the new off-white Adidas Edge Predator football boots? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below the article, and see the Boot Calendar for more Adidas soccer boots.