Exclusive: Chrome Skechers Boots Leaked
Footy Headlines can leak the upcoming colorway of the Skechers SKX-01 football boot, which comes in a stunning silver color.
Skechers SKX-01 'Chrome' - Metallic Silver/Green Glow/Black
This photo shows the new Skechers SKX-01 'Chrome' boots in 'Metallic Silver/Green Glow/Black'.
The new SKX-01 'Chrome' boots from Skechers have a silver main color combined with a black Skechers logo and a very prominent green glow color soleplate.
The soleplate has a unique black speckled effect similar to that of the unreleased Nike Tiempo 'Champions League' boot.
Looking at tech, the Skechers SKX-01 'Chrome' 'Metallic Silver/Green Glow/Black' are exactly the same as all colorways released thus far.
The Skechers SKX_01 is Skechers' first-ever high-end football boot. Endorsed by Kane, it is a featuring 360-degree ball control, a lightweight knit upper, responsive cushioning, and a multi-directional outsole. The Skechers SKX soccer cleat is available in both high and low-cut versions.
Skechers SKX-01 'Chrome' - Features
- Skechers' first-ever high-end shoe, endorsed by Kane: a football boot for players who want 360-degree ball contact and control.
- Performance FitKnit™: Lightweight functional knit for a precise fit and snug fit.
- HYPER BURST PRO™ Extremely responsive, ultra-lightweight and durable TPU cushioning.
- P.S.C. Molded Precise Strike Control detail in the upper supports precise ball control.
- Ultra-lightweight synthetic microfiber upper with lace-up front.
- Multi-directional outsole for better ball contact and traction on any surface.
- High and low-cut versions available (same retail price for both)
- Price: 225 Euro
- Colorway: Metallic Silver/Green Glow/Black
The new Skechers SKX-01 'Chrome' soccer cleats are available for 225 Euro.
Do you like the new SKX-01 'Chrome' cleats from Skechers? Let us know in the comments below, and check out the Boot Calendar for all upcoming and released Skechers soccer cleats.