Exclusive: Chrome Skechers Razor Boots Leaked
Footy Headlines can leak the upcoming colorway of the Skechers Razor football boot, which comes in a stunning silver color and is likely to launch in the same collection as the Skecher SKX 01 'Chrome' shoe.
Skechers Razor - Metallic Silver/Green Glow/Black
Check out the new Skechers Razor football boots in metallic silver/green glow/black below.
The new Razor boots from Skechers have the same colorway as the Skechers SKX 01 'Chrome' shoes with the main color silver combined with a black Skechers logo and a very prominent green glow color soleplate.
The soleplate has a unique black speckled effect similar to the sole design of the Skechers SKX 01 'Chrome' shoe. This sole design appeared on the Tiempo 10 'Peak Ready' shoe recently released by Nike.
The Skechers Razor cleats are made with an ultra-light synthetic microfiber upper and a lace-up front, and offer explosive track-inspired traction for maximum acceleration.
The new Skechers Razor boots are identical to the inaugural edition looking at features.
Skechers Razor - Features
- HYPER BURST PRO™: Highly responsive, ultralight and resilient TPU cushioning
- Skechers Performance FitKnit®_ Engineered lightweight knit that enhances performance with a precise fit and secure closure
- Carbon-infused plate promotes stability and next-level energy return
- Ultralight synthetic microfiber upper with lace-up front closure
- Lightweight speed shoe for the player looking for amazing fit, feel and touch on the ball
- Explosive track-inspired traction for maximum acceleration
- Price: 215 EUR
- Colorway: Metallic Silver/Green Glow/Black
The new Skechers Razor 'Chrome' soccer cleats are available for 215 Euro.
Do you like the new Razor boots from Skechers? Let us know in the comments below, and browse the Boot Calendar for all upcoming and released Skechers football shoes.