Juan Mata Trains in Adidas Predator Instinct 2014 Boots - Tech Throwback
Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata has been spotted training in the Adidas Predator Instinct 'New Season' soccer cleats from July 2014.
Mata Trains in Adidas Predator Instinct Boots
This image shows a close-up picture of the Adidas Predator Instinct boots worn by Juan Mata.
Juan Mata laced up in the standard edition of the Adidas Predator Instinct 2014 soccer cleats that were launched on July 16 2014, just a few days after the 2014 World Cup final.
The Adidas Predator Instinct, the Adidas Predator 2014-15 'New Season' Boot, featured a totally different design than the last generation of the iconic Adidas Predator boot. Similar to the Battle Pack, the 2014 World Cup edition, they are red hexagons which are getting larger and more transparent to the heel.
Adidas Predator Instinct 'New Season' - Features
- Upper made from Hybridtouch (also used for the Nitrocharge and Adizero Boots)
- Complete new SL Rubber Zones for better ball control
- New Control Frame on the outsole, for better touch on the forefoot area
- Gel Pad on the inner side of the boot
- Price: 215 EUR
- Colorway: Black / White / Solar Red
- Release date: 16 July 2014
What do you think of Juan Mata's boot choice? Let us know in the comments below.